Amul : The "Test" of India



Some times it does not matter what camera you are using... I really strongly believe in getting the picture... yes, the picture might not be "accepted" in a lot of places... but as an artist, as someone who likes photography and the pure joy of "creating" an image the mega pixels or the "D" before or after a few numbers really do not make a difference.

If I had let this moment go by, I would have let this moment go by. As simple as that... But here I was out to get some provisions and I saw this cycle stocked up all the way with these plastic crates stacked one on top of the other. It was such a long stack that the cycle just seemed to be there as a formality... And all I had was my phone - I must admit Instagram is making me use my phone camera much much more - so I did not waste a moment and here is the result.


I just let someone pass by the stack.. just to give an idea of how tall this really was!


Do follow us on our Facebook page and we tweet too :-)
Check our website for more details about who we are!

Comments

  1. The camera is an extension of your eye, and quality of shot primarily driven by composition. So there you have it mobile photo is alright. It's in and happening! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Kalipado

Kumartuli Beckons...

National Camera Day